Paper Submission Guidelines
We welcome contributions through research papers and industrial reports/case studies on applications in form of regular papers of over 4 pages, double-column style as template, which will be presented in oral presentations. In addition, we welcome abstract which will be presented in informal presentation sessions. Accepted submissions include:
Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference .
Please download the Template as below:
Paper submission link for ICISDM 2019 is at : Electronic Paper Submission System
Important Dates :
Manuscript Submission Deadline :
January 30, 2019 ( If you missed the paper submission deadline, however you are still interested to submit paper, please contact to : firstname.lastname@example.org )
Acceptance Notification Deadline : February 05, 2019
Early Registration Deadline : February 15, 2019
Conference Dates : April 07 – 08, 2019
General Guidelines (Draft Papers)
Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper (over 4 pages, standard 2 column as template style) (file size limitation: 5.0 MB). Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for presentation or publication elsewhere. Please follow the formatting instructions for the draft paper:
- Paper Length: Minimum 4 & Maximum 12 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Do NOT Use footers, headers and page numbers.
- The first page must include: Title of the paper; Name, affiliation, E-mail address for each author; keywords.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper!
Article acceptance requirements
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.